Big Data in Biology: Large-scale Cancer Genomics
Series Introduction: I attended the Keystone Symposia Conference: Big Data in Biology as the Conference Assistant last week. I set up an Etherpad during the meeting to take live notes during the sessions. I’ve compiled all the abstracts, notes and slides (where available) here. Shout-out to David Kuo for helping edit the notes.
Warning: These notes are somewhat incomplete and mostly written in broken english
Other posts in this series:
- Big Data in Biology
- Big Data in Biology: Databases and Clouds
- Big Data in Biology: Big Data Challenges and Solutions: Control Access to Individual Genomes
- Big Data in Biology: Personal Genomes
- Big Data in Biology: Imaging/Parmacogenomics
- Big Data in Biology: The Next 10 Years of Quantitative Biology
Lincoln Stein, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, Canada
Tremendous number of things happening in the big data world.
It has even
Continue reading →